Setago Portable Table Lamp
Named after the Spanish word for mushroom—which describes the shape of this cute, quirky design—the Setago Portable Table Lamp, designed by Jaime Hayon, is inspired by Japanese lamps. Setago gives off a soft, uniform light, thanks to the design’s precise craftsmanship and finishing. This rechargeable, dimmable design will create the perfect ambiance anywhere you decide to place it, indoors or out. The Setago Lamp is produced by Copenhagen-based &Tradition.
Features of the Setago Portable Table Lamp include:
- 10 hours of light (at 100% illumination) per 8-hour charge.
- Dimmable LED bulb (3W, 2800K, CRI 80, 225lm) included.
- Touch-sensitive dimmer switch.
- 3 dimming levels: 100%, 50% & 25%.
- 47” charging micro-USB cable included.
- Indoor/outdoor use (but not weather-proof).
- Made from PC plastic with brass switch.
- 220-240V – 50Hz.
- Measures 8.8h x 7.1”diam.
- Clean with soft, dry cloth.
Size8.8h x 7.1"diam.
MaterialsMolded PC Plastic, Brass